About the Client
RedPepper (Blue Zones) is developing a project which will improve the wellbeing of the community and allow people to make a healthy choice. The primary goal behind RedPepper (Blue Zones) is to change the way people experience the world around them through impacting the environment, policy, and social networks. As a result, people can live longer, better, and communities can lower healthcare costs, improve productivity, and boost national recognition as a great place to live, work, and play.
About the Project
The project is developed for people to locate such blue zones nearby their location which includes various organizations such as schools, restaurants, groceries, etc. The client needed a complete solution which could solve the following use cases:
- Web app to locate different places on the map
- Locate the point with full detail
- Locate Multiple places on the single map with identifiable colors
- Extremely user-friendly interface
- Highly compatible with different devices
The fully customized community well-being platform was built for the client with the following components:
- Responsive web app for the community
Technology Stack Used
- Back End – PHP
- Database – MySQL
Looking for a similar App ?
Tell us your requirements & get an estimate.