http://fophs.org/2-2db.pdf How an AR App Works?
Image / Marker Based
- The device uses the camera to recognize the image/object from the real world.
- Calculates its position and orientation to augment the reality.
- The AR engine recognizes a particular pattern and overlays a digital image at that point on the screen.
- The app gets the location of the device and triggers an action based on it.
- Provide data about the site, suggest nearby businesses, help you get directions, name the constellation above you in the sky.
http://medisphereresearch.com/news-flash/ Our Expertise
Recognizes an image by studying the markers and matching the color scale and patterns with the reference image.
Track simple objects like a mug or a toy with contours and curves and display a marketing snippet.
Track freeform 2D images/objects with no defined edges and outside borders, Ex: A billboard.
Recognizes for a range of elements in a cloud repository and to return pose data for them.