buy prednisone for cats online How an AR App Works?
Image / Marker Based
- The device uses the camera to recognize the image/object from the real world.
- Calculates its position and orientation to augment the reality.
- The AR engine recognizes a particular pattern and overlays a digital image at that point on the screen.
- The app gets the location of the device and triggers an action based on it.
- Provide data about the site, suggest nearby businesses, help you get directions, name the constellation above you in the sky.
follow site Our Expertise
Recognizes an image by studying the markers and matching the color scale and patterns with the reference image.
Track simple objects like a mug or a toy with contours and curves and display a marketing snippet.
Track freeform 2D images/objects with no defined edges and outside borders, Ex: A billboard.
Recognizes for a range of elements in a cloud repository and to return pose data for them.