- A Singapore-based budding health tech startup focused on digitalising Asia’s entire healthcare industry.
- The founder and his team strongly believed that there is a better way to deliver healthcare in Asia. They were set on integrating Singapore’s healthcare space into a digital ecosystem that promised smoother healthcare delivery.
- Cut to the post-COVID world of the 2020s, the company’s seed vision and its bouquet of software solutions are efficiently addressing the urgent digital healthcare needs of clinics around Asia.
About the Client
About the Project
The customer needed a complete platform which could solve the following use cases:
- An end-to-end digital solution for healthcare providers
- Automates a majority of your clinic’s workflow
- Tailor features to your clinic’s unique needs
- Supports multiple clinics at many locations
- Calendar view makes appointments simple
- Real-time overview of in-clinic patients
- Pull up invoices in the same window
- Process payments quickly
- Never have a crowd you can’t control waiting in your clinic
- Make charts, images and notes on a tab , instantly syncs, no need to scan.
- The state-of-the-art suite of software makes it effortless to run clinics of all shapes and sizes.
- Empower healthcare providers to improve healthcare and make clinic administration and management a cakewalk.
- The company’s key offerings include Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system, Hospital Information System (HIS), Electronic Health Record (EHR) system, and Healthcare Data Solutions.
The project is to provide solutions to the healthcare sector by bringing all things together in terms of inventory / stock management, patients, doctors , therapists.
The frontend is implemented using vuejs , where acl is implemented for different types of users and they have different types of permissions and it also includes scanning, creating perceptions and invoices.
The backend is implemented using Node js and express framework.
Role based access control is implemented for different types of users.
It’s a multi-tenant application where a separate database is maintained for each client.
The database used is MongoDB. A separate database has been implemented for each client.
A complete Web based platform to manage healthcare and inventory/stock:
- Web application
Following are the highlights of the solution:
- Native mobile apps were built using iOS and Android framework
- A multi-tier architecture was developed using NodeJS
Technology Stack Used
|Frontend||Vue Js, HTML5, CSS, BootStrap|
|Hosting||Amazon Web Service|