JewelAR, the world’s best virtual jewelry and e-catalog solution, offers unparalleled marketing space for all jewelry retailers. JewelAR has enhanced the marketing strategy and sales for jewellery retailers. By allowing the real time selection of jewellery items through the app, this has taken the customer engagement to the next level. The technology is developed with the goal to equip the Jewellery retailer with a virtual trial room and also to turn the customer’s imagination into reality through a virtual environment.
About the Product
JewelAR is an Android and iOS tablet based application for customers to virtually try jewellery and the administrator to manage products. Often, while shopping for online jewellery – it is a pain point for customers to identify the right product. Retailers could leverage this panacea by using an Augmented Reality based Virtual Jewellery Trial Application. Jewel AR combines the necessities of the buyer and covers the aspects a jewellery retailer needs to highlight.
- Real-time selection and trial of jewelry items with simple touch screen interface
- Unique marketing and branding potential due to social media sharing of trial images
- Unique Selling proposition for bridal jewelry business
- Enable your customers to browse and order the jewelry items from anywhere, anytime
- Supreme space in online jewelry business
- High customer satisfaction through superior product engagement
- Multi-channel solutions including in-store tablets, TV displays, Kiosks, Consumer mobile apps, etc. to reach out to the customers faster
- Intuitive business intelligence reports & Order form generation.
Features for Customer User
- Try On button on applicable products on the tablet application
A new ‘Try On’ button will be displayed on the application for all applicable products where the trial feature is available.
- Try On option for Necklaces
While selecting the live trial option for a necklace, the user sees a real-time video of their face on the device screen. The application detects the face of the user and aligns the necklace correctly on the neck. The user has the ability to zoom the view and also to adjust the position. Once the position is locked, the necklace maintains the position even if the user moves their face to turn slightly left or right.
- Try On option for Earrings
While selecting the live trial option for an earring, the user sees a real-time video of their face on the device screen. The application detects the face of the user and aligns the earring correctly on the ear. The user has the ability to zoom the view and also to adjust the position. Once the position is locked, the earring maintains the position even if the user moves their face to turn slightly left or right.
- Try On option for Nose Rings
While selecting the Try On option for a Nose Rings, the user sees a camera with an overlay of a face. The app detects the face of the user and aligns the nose ring correctly on the nose. The user has the ability to zoom the jewellery model and also to adjust the position.
- Share via Email
The user has the option to click the selfie of the virtual trial and share the virtual trial images via email. On clicking the email share option, the user gets a prompt to enter an email id to which they want to send the image. On clicking the send button, the image is sent to the email id entered.
Features for Admin User
The administrator would have the ability to add categories, add products under categories, add images of products. The administrator would have the option to edit the products and remove them.
The components of the platform are:
- Android tablet application for customers
- iPad application for customers
- Android tablet application for admin to upload and manage products and images
- iPad tablet application for admin to upload and manage products and images
The users of the platform are:
- Organisation Administrators (Jewellery)
- Customer visiting Jewellery (Unregistered)
- The end-user (customer visiting the store) opening the application will see their live selfie video and the list of products based on categories to choose from.
- The user can select any product and click on the virtual trial button to do a virtual trial of the product.
- Virtual trial for necklaces, earrings and nose rings will use an Augmented Reality based real time video solution which uses the front camera of the tablet to detect the user’s face and align the jewellery accordingly. The product will also align automatically according to the movement of the face.
- The user will get an option to share the screengrab to their email ID.
Technology Stack Used
|Android||Android SDK, Java|
|AR SDK||ARKit / ARCore , MetaIO SDK|