An automated platform to simplify the investing needs of people. It eliminates unnecessary complexity and lack of transparency from investing. It helps to diversify the portfolio to over more than 10,000 different investments. Perfomatix is a top app development company with strong capabilities in Fintech application development.
About the Client
About the Project
We developed a highly responsive web and mobile-based platform for users to track and manage their investments. The requirement was to build an automated platform to simplify the investing needs of people. It helps to diversify the portfolio to over more than 10,000 different investments.
The project is to develop a mobile app for smartly which could solve the following use cases:
- Displaying the investment details of the logged user.
- Goal details of the user in the goal overview page using a line chart.
- View of portfolio and asset details of the logged user.
- View of asset details through the chart.
- Extremely user-friendly and appealing interface.
- Visualization of goals and trends in the form of graphs and charts.
- Large scale data visualization needed.
- Update the graphs with relevant and new information.
- Implement a highly user-friendly interface.
Team Perfomatix came up with a hybrid mobile application development solution for Smartly Investment Management Application. Smartly needed a conclusive platform to display assets, portfolio and facilitate investment goals of a user. The application would have the following functionalities;
- Overview page for displaying investment details of a logged user
- Goal overview page to view the details of investment goal of a user
- Implement line chart on Goal overview page
- Display portfolio details of a user
- Assets details of the user to be displayed
- Implement bar chart on Assets details page
- Investment details page
Perfomatix developed a custom mobile application for Smartly with an intuitive user interface which made it appealing to the consumers. An automated platform was created to simplify the investing needs of people. The consumers could see their investment portfolio, investment goals and trends into one unified platform. Smartly eliminates unnecessary complexity and lack of transparency from investing. The app integrated seamlessly with the Smartly backend to access the portfolio of the customers and visualized the goals and trends in the form of graphs and charts. The app also had an option to contact the support.
Technology Stack Used